View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 05:43 AM   #269
Tip of the hat LIV Champs

Quote:
Originally Posted by StockingAnarchy12 View Post
I appreciate your kindness. I have a good online support base with my issues as I suffer from some mental health problems, but I fight everyday.

I know we are rival franchises, but I will be supportive of anyone who has demons or personal struggles. OP is definitely in a good place with all of you.

I actually work in a mental hospital lol. I can spot a psycho you don't seem like a psycho but mental health has many personalities and many forms of it takes it's toll on a person psych. At least there is help and support I'm proud of you for talking about it that helps others and by helping others you in return help yourself. That is a great gift.
Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.Rasputin is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote