View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 05:30 AM   #268
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo View Post
This is a good place to hang out and get to know people yeah we like to get pissy with each other but we're like a family and we can be very supportive indeed if you ever need to reach out.

I know it hits family members harder than anyone knows and that is what is so damaging that the alcoholic has blinders too but it's not fair game because alcohol poisons the mind and soul.

Hang in there bud.
I appreciate your kindness. I have a good online support base with my issues as I suffer from some mental health problems, but I fight everyday.

I know we are rival franchises, but I will be supportive of anyone who has demons or personal struggles. OP is definitely in a good place with all of you.
StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.StockingAnarchy12 is not part of the Right 53.
Thumbs Up 3 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote