View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 01:03 AM   #262
Inmem 2.0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naptown Chief View Post
I was also never physically dependant on alcohol, nor drugs.. I just couldn't stop once I started and always did stupid, stupid ****ing shit. I'd binge for days at a time and my hangovers would last 2-3 days sometimes.

I never had a seizure abruptly stopping, though I did witness my father seize from withdrawal. He was also 50-51 at the time and had YEARS of daily drinking. You should be fine, though if you're still concerned you could try tapering it down over the next couple of weeks?
I am. With the exception of a few times I haven't gone HARD meaning more than 10 drinks a night. It's more so 5 or 6 for 4 or 5 nights a week which is still alot. Saturday was a holiday party so yeah that was bad but the hangovers at this age suck now and I'm def not physically dependent I do it out of boredom. However from what I've read on several reddit threads none of that matters if you consume more than 15 drinks a week you are at risk once you go cold turkey.

I'd bet the majority of this board and half the country has about 15 drinks a week. Seems like a low standard.
Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.Titty Meat is obviously part of the inner Circle.