View Single Post
Old 12-10-2019, 12:44 AM   #261
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Titty Meat View Post
Did you have any withdraws?

I went hard as **** Saturday (spoke to you on the phone lol) havent drank since then but I did some googling for my dry January and it says if you drink 15 drinks or more a week and quit cold turkey you can have seizures wtf. This freaks me the **** out. I dont need medical help or rehab as I feel I can quit when I need to but reading about these risks scares the **** out of me.
I was also never physically dependant on alcohol, nor drugs.. I just couldn't stop once I started and always did stupid, stupid ****ing shit. I'd binge for days at a time and my hangovers would last 2-3 days sometimes.

I never had a seizure abruptly stopping, though I did witness my father seize from withdrawal. He was also 50-51 at the time and had YEARS of daily drinking. You should be fine, though if you're still concerned you could try tapering it down over the next couple of weeks?
Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.Naptown Chief has parlayed a career as a truck driver into debt free trailer and jon boat ownership.