Thread: ChiefsPlanet 2019 Black Friday Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2019, 02:30 PM   #87
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Built the computer a couple days ago and everything went flawlessly.

This is what I ended up with and I edited the prices to show what I paid for them at the time I bought them. I bought the GPU, Case, and PSU 1.5+ years ago. It's kind of crazy how expensive that PSU is now compared to what I paid for it.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/LNpshg

The only regret I have is that I ordered the larger ADATA NVMe through Rakuten because it was a good deal and the computer is sitting in a closet right now still waiting for that thing to be shipped so I have yet to do anything with it besides install windows and run a couple benchmark programs to make sure its stable. That is my first, only, and last order through Rakuten.
Good looking build. It's always nice when you get done and flip the switch and the thing actually posts.

$99 for a TB of NVME SSD is so much better than what it was costing when I did my last builds 2+ years ago.

Never heard of Rakuten and now it isn't likely I'll be looking in to them.

Was there anything different about doing a Ryzen build or is is same shit, different names on the components? Is it just as easy to match up compatible mobo, ram as it is with Intel builds?
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.