View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 10:39 PM   #2276
I'll be back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
Clay's 1-4 lol what a scrub
It's really not my fault that cdcox's sim has three guys who combined for 33.5 sacks in 2018 totaling 4 in 5 weeks in his sim.

In fact, I'm fairly sure those three players have more personal fouls than sacks.

I tried to blitz more this week to make up for it and it made no difference in my defensive performance.

Drew Brees threw 5 INT last season and has 4 already in Sandbox. He has choked like a dog in three of my losses. And I have a very stout offensive line, a great receiving corps and a good running game.

Bad programming, or maybe it's just sheer luck and the team I actually drafted is about to show up as the law of statistical averages work themselves out and I go on an undefeated tear from here on out.

Yeah, that should happen.

If the sim was realistic.
Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.Hammock Parties is obviously part of the inner Circle.