View Single Post
Old 12-07-2019, 09:15 PM   #2272
Veteran

I felt like this week was a good week to experiment with my gameplan, as I was taking on an inferior opponent. Capt Kirk and the boys did not disappoint! I rolled the dice and put the ball in Kirk's hands. He continues to be an artist of accuracy, leading the sandbox in Comp % by a good margin, and he's 3rd in YPA! "You like that?!" he says to all the other GMs that passed over him in this years draft! And when Zeke was called upon, he continued his domination on the ground with another huge day.
On the defense, we were missing some key starters, but the backups came up huge with a forced fumble and INT.

I feel like sim switched to kill the clock way too early. Burning timeouts on every play at the 2 min warning is super annoying, as we keep giving the other team the ball with time left. Personal fouls are high, but like someone said, its the new norm.
wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.wheeler08 has just been standing around suckin' on a big ol' chili dog.