Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 09:31 PM   #2669
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Long pass play to Washington was a play where Carr had all day to throw.

Frank Clark was 1v1 against a TE and the TE just arced him right out of the play so that Carr could just stand there after 4 seconds and dump it off to the RB. Clay says he "Beat the TE around the edge..."

My ass - the guy ran himself out of the play and couldn't press the edge on a damn TE. The TE did exactly what he'd have been coached to do against a guy he's giving size to - simply route him out of the play. And Clark was happy to oblige him by simply making himself a non-factor as Carr stood stock still, surveyed the field and dumped off for a 30 yard gain.

For ****s sake, Clay - I just happened to look up when I heard a long play and watched the replay. You're really telling me you 'objectively' reviewed this game, finished the 1st quarter and found "nothing to bitch about?"

This is pathetic, even by your standards. I'm barely even watching and found two plays they 'ran away from him' on where his ineffectiveness mattered and a 3rd where he 'beat the TE round the edge' by running 2 yards behind where the QB was standing and never so much as presented a credible threat to Carr.

If ANYONE wants to get a good feel of Clay's 'objective review' of Frank Clark, just watch the first damn quarter. This is a master class in complete bullshit.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.