Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 06:36 PM   #2657
▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willie Lanier View Post
You really are an angry little pessimist...

We just curb stomped the raiders and you're still complaining...

Clark hasn't been as good as we'd hoped for, but, jesus look at the light at the end of the tunnel
This thread is about Frank Clark lmao. It would be one thing if I went into the rep thread or any other thread and talked about it, but this thread is about Frank Clark. I talked about Frank Clark. If you don't want to read about Frank Clark not having an impact, then you probably shouldn't come in this thread 10 out of 12 weeks.

I also went to the Darwin Thompson thread and gave him props for how he played and expressed how I want to see him play when teams also have to account for us passing. Are you going to go in that thread and praise me for being an optimist?
-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.-King- is obviously part of the inner Circle.