Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2019, 02:09 PM   #2616
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by petegz28 View Post
So you cherry pick a snapshot of one moment of one play????
Hardly.

I used that as demonstrative of what Clay could do but chooses not to. It wasn't to make my point at all - it was simply to bat away Tamba's gripe.

SNR pointed it out several posts back - Clark was taking himself out of plays on his rush. Clay will call those "not legitimate pass rush reps" or some other such nonsense in order to excuse them, but that's what he was doing. He wasn't effective off the ball, he wasn't threatening inside. He was simply running out of the play.

But again - the fact that you choose THAT to seize on (and the irony of you calling me out for 'cherry picking' in a post that is way too damn long to begin with) demonstrates what I'm talking about - you people don't have ANYTHING to address if it's not a straw man of your own creation.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote