View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 11:38 PM   #2138
www.nfl-forecast.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by TambaBerry View Post
Danielle Hunter, deforest Buckner, jarran Reed and Robert nkemdiche combined for 3 sacks total, and haven't seen Darius Leonards name at all. I'm not mad just seems wild that my defense just gets destroyed
I checked all of the defense stats today. Your QB pressure rate (and other stats) is on track compared to other Sandbox teams, given your talent level. Your actual sacks will depend on: 1) who you are playing (OL and QB escapability), 2) how good your players are in converting pressure to sacks, and 3) luck.

We still have a small sample size so luck plays a big factor. You could still see better performances, especially when you start facing non-top-five offenses.
cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.cdcox is obviously part of the inner Circle.