Thread: Video Games Death Stranding
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 05:23 PM   #30
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerm View Post
So I have got around to starting this tonight finally....I kept an open mind throughout the review embargo, listening to Giant Bomb, and on. I was always going to play it and I'm glad I'm did because HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS GAME.

Granted I'm only about 7ish hrs in (in chapter 3) but I keep hearing this is the "slog" part of the game and it only gets better...if that's the case, this will easily be my GOTY because I already love what I've played.

Really digging the story so far and how bizarre and batshit it is lol...the lore is awesome and I really dig the characters so far.

The social/multiplayer aspect of this game is one of the most ingenious things I've seen in a game...super clever and I love it totally ties into the story and is an integral part of the game.

Can't wait to get back to it!
Addicted to building roads yet?
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.