Thread: Video Games Death Stranding
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2019, 01:26 AM   #29
Mahomes > God

So I have got around to starting this tonight finally....I kept an open mind throughout the review embargo, listening to Giant Bomb, and on. I was always going to play it and I'm glad I'm did because HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS GAME.

Granted I'm only about 7ish hrs in (in chapter 3) but I keep hearing this is the "slog" part of the game and it only gets better...if that's the case, this will easily be my GOTY because I already love what I've played.

Really digging the story so far and how bizarre and batshit it is lol...the lore is awesome and I really dig the characters so far.

The social/multiplayer aspect of this game is one of the most ingenious things I've seen in a game...super clever and I love it totally ties into the story and is an integral part of the game.

Can't wait to get back to it!

Last edited by Jerm; 12-01-2019 at 11:07 AM..
Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.Jerm is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.