View Single Post
Old 11-30-2019, 12:27 PM   #249
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baby Lee View Post
There were many things I kind of expected, that I really really liked. There were many things that were unexpected that I didn't like as much, but as time passes I think I didn't like them as much because I didn't expect them, . . . and perhaps expected something else, perhaps more than them not being good ideas or excellent scenes.
Expanding on this, without overly spoiling until I'm sure we're in a spoiler space for this film . . . The most controversial unexpected development [we know the one], I wasn't on board with the execution of it as I watched, . . . but after a bit and thinking on the statement it was making, I'm nearly gobsmacked in the elegiac nature of the attempt. The portent of that, and what came after [both in the film and the imagination] nearly chokes me up reflecting on it. And once I got past the moment of experiencing it, I'm starting to come around on the execution as well.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.