View Single Post
Old 11-29-2019, 09:05 AM   #6676
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
You really don't even understand the point. You're arguing bullshit. Are you like 12?
I understand some other points you were making. I even agree and I said as much:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I don’t need you to explain anything. I wouldn’t disagree that burning two 1sts for a CB and hoping he can play like prime Revis is not a good idea. I have no issue with you saying that.
See?

Here's the point you repeatedly tried to make that I disagreed with:

Quote:
The difference between good CB play and great CB play is not a huge gap.
Quote:
In today's NFL, with the rules being what they are, the 'shutdown corner' is largely a myth. You're not really allowed to be.
Quote:
No, I don't think they are. Not in a Darrell Green/Deion Sanders sort of way.
Quote:
I don't see anything like prime Revis in today's NFL. You can disagree. That was a 'shutdown' corner. The rules were called differently in his prime.
Quote:
well, then your title of 'shutdown' doesn't really mean much, does it?

So yeah, myth.
Here's the fact of the matter:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post

Stephon Gilmore is a shutdown corner by every metric and every definition of the word. It's evident in the insane numbers he's posting this season. Stop trying to argue otherwise. You're just wrong af.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 1     Reply With Quote