View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 09:08 PM   #6661
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Meck View Post
Yeah, I was explaining, even so much as to give you a direct example of a supposed shutdown corner in the post named after said 'shutdown corner'.

Sorry that was too hard for you to follow.

If a SHUTDOWN CORNER means a Sammy Watkins goes for 198 yards and 3 TD's, then yeah, I say it's not a big difference. Certainly not worth giving up #1 picks and a ton of cash.

How's that?

Jalen Ramsey hasn’t been a shutdown CB since like 2017. I named two shutdown corners in 2019.

There’s a huge ****ing difference between say Brandon Flowers in his prime (a good CB) and 2009 Darrelle Revis (a great CB). To argue otherwise is just asinine.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.