Thread: ChiefsPlanet 2019 Black Friday Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2019, 12:55 AM   #75
Turning the Corner

2019 Black Friday Thread

I was all Gaga about that walmart Samsung, but it’s a totally hamstrung version. It has only 10 zones for its backlight manipulation compared to 60 or 90 in the other models in that line.

It’s just like sams and costco when they get those special models made just for them with lowered specs to allow a lowered price.

The tv gurus can chime in. I’m just gearing up to purchase one and I hope I’m wrong, but the specs looked way off to me.

EDIT: I must have confused the 10-zone tv with this one. This one has 96 dimming zones. It was definitely a Walmart tv with a super low price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Groves; 11-28-2019 at 01:01 AM..
Groves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby PiscitelliGroves 's adopt a chief was Sabby Piscitelli