View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 04:46 PM   #121
WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud View Post
There's been some talk of re-releasing the original films, especially since Disney owns the entire Fox catalog.

I think the biggest issue would be to clean up and digitize the originals. I have no idea what shape those are in because Lucasfilm has made so many changes and edits, which have been to the digital copies and not the film stock.

I'd imagine that they'll need to weigh the cost of cleanup and converting the originals to 4K before any reissues take place.

I have a good friend that works at Disney in the Archive department and if I hear this is moving forward, I'll definitely post.
I think that would be a step in the right direction toward placating millions of angry fans.
Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.Frazod is obviously part of the inner Circle.