Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 11-27-2019, 12:42 PM   #278
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by suzzer99 View Post
I'll bet $20 this thing either never hits the road or comes out in some form that looks a lot more like a normal truck.
I'd be in on that if it weren't for the vagueness of what "looks more like a normal truck" means. Elon isn't known for starting things he won't finish, so I think you can be pretty confident that it'll come out eventually. And while I think they might tweak a few things in the look, I don't think you'll see them shift to a completely "normal look."

The timeline regarding when it comes out, however, is highly variable based on his past.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.