Thread: Home and Auto Tesla Cybertruck
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2019, 07:05 PM   #254
Fight, build, win!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BWillie View Post
Other than the visuals of the vehicle, I don't know how anyone who owns trucks would not like or see the value in such a automobile...other than just being narrow minded.
You have never worked from a truck have you.

Hauling a big screen tv from the entertainment center doesn't count. For people who do its your office tools and equipment while on the road. In my case it also must transport a crew and their gear for out of town work. This Tesla thing is interesting but I wouldnt want to work out of it. My truck needs to be personalised not what a genius thinks works but what I know works. I build my bed box drawers to fit my needs. Id have to see it in person to know if I could configure it to my needs in the field. I have a good relation with our person in charge of fleet vehicles he is agreeable to my needs but Id get laughed out of the office pushing for that thing.

Last edited by srvy; 11-26-2019 at 07:18 PM..
srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.srvy is obviously part of the inner Circle.