View Single Post
Old 11-25-2019, 11:53 AM   #25753
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by thegame214 View Post
My bad for asking CPers what is the deal with his mom throwing him under the bus like that. I had like 4 people send it to me so I thought I would ask, as I agree the last thing we want is Patty being someone who let's down their mom, but for her to dawg him on her social media means that she didn't want it to be family business lol Thank guys, just seeing if anyone knew what her deal was.
It would make more sense that her tweets were about Jackson, Patricks
younger brother. He's 18, so hes in that "little shit" stage where he does what he pleases bc hes all grouwn up now, and blows off parental advice. We've all been there. It seems to me based on Jackson's SM that he is letting his Big Bros fame get to his head, and not for nothing, Jackson seems like he might be gay, which cant make a overly religious parent happy.
Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.Carlota69 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.