Thread: Mock 11/23/19
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 05:14 PM   #8
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by OKchiefs View Post
If that's all you're doing to address linebacker then nope
I've tried to think about this too because I hate our linebackers. My question is, what are you going to do sans bringing in a vet that's no better than what's here?

It's likely Cleveland franchises Schobert and Carolina franchises Thompson because neither team really has any other free agents worth the tag and those are pretty much the only ones out there that are significant improvements. I'm sure the Packers go out of their way to hang onto Blake Martinez after it took them the better part of a decade to find a good MLB.

Maybe you can snag a guy like Jon Bostic on a reasonable deal, and that's fine. Outside of these 4, I see no free agent improvements.

I look at the draft and I see Simmons and Murray as potential 1st round guys. and then a lump of guys that are in that 2nd-4th range that are all pretty fair game and I happened to pick one guy I like. I like Weaver, Bachie, Brooks, Reece, and Fisher more than most. I think Simmons is gone early. Am I willing to forgoe a CB or some other positions for a guy like Murray? I'm not sure yet, but I don't think so.
kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.kccrow 's phone was tapped by Scott Pioli.