View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 04:27 PM   #25678
CP'S "MOST HATED" 😆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxing View Post
I don't know how many times I have to tell you I'm laughing at your stupid ass for saying something stupid. But unsurprisingly that does not compute. Because you're stupid. You cant even follow along a basic conversation. Like I said, no way in you graduated HS.
No..you're "laughing" because you're an immature clown who is so thick that you take a common phrase literally. Do I have to translate what I meant for you dummy? Saying what she tweets is "none of our business" is saying IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE CHIEFS ABILITY TO WIN GAMES AND IS HER PERSONAL ISSUE!!!.. are you that stupid that you couldn't comprehend that? SMH. You can go ahead a be twitter fangirl...I'll focus on the Chiefs thanks.

Last edited by UChieffyBugger; 11-23-2019 at 05:12 PM..
UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.UChieffyBugger < Tried to steal Andy's chili fries.