Thread: ChiefsPlanet 2019 Black Friday Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 10:04 PM   #39
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by jd1020 View Post
Shouldn't be too hard to find with a little patience. I havent even got the motherboard in the mail yet so still plenty of time. Going to be my first AMD build so hopefully its not a terrible experience.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/s9jrrV

What I'm working with so far. GPU and case are being recycled from my current build. Just need the storage and probably going to upgrade the CPU cooler with something. That motherboard is completely overkill but I'm planning on in a couple years since AM4 is only guaranteed through 2020 that I'm going to upgrade to a top of the line Ryzen 4000 when they are clearing out stock for AM4+ or w/e they will call the next socket.

Looks good.
I'd like to hear how your build goes. I've done two with AMD GPU's but never used anything but Intel cpu.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.