View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 08:38 AM   #25604
Not dead yet...

Quote:
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger View Post
Smh at this fool. You have to have a pretty sad life to care about what a football player's family member is saying on twitter..especially when they aren't offending anyone...all I care about is the CHIEFS...Full stop.
I only care about it because her son happens to be the franchise QB for my favorite team. Her son is now the face of said franchise and frankly, the face of Kansas City. So when you say it's not offending anyone, you may be right. However, she's got the responsibility of being the mother of the face of an NFL football franchise. Like it or not, her actions could impact that franchise, again which is my favorite franchise. Her not understanding the impact she could have on her son's success is concerning. I also hate to see anyone show their ass on the internet... even you.
Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.Red Beans is too fat/Omaha.