Thread: ChiefsPlanet 2019 Black Friday Thread
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 02:47 PM   #21
Psycho Bag Of Squanch

Quote:
Originally Posted by allen_kcCard View Post
This may spill over into a "help me build a PC" sort of post, but if anyone sees a good deal on computer components (MB/CPU maybe RAM and/or SSD) I'd love some suggestions. I am not looking for something super high end, just wanting to help my teenager finish a build he got the case and power supply for about a year ago that hasn't ever been completed.

I am thinking mid-range for the MB/CPU, and then maybe the RAM and SSD if those don't cost too much, and then I'll have him get his own monitor and a suitable video card to go with the monitor and whatever games he would like to end up getting.
NewEgg had their pc components deals week before last for some odd reason and now they are gone. Maybe they'll spring some good deals again on Cyber Monday, we'll have to watch and see.
vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.vailpass is obviously part of the inner Circle.