View Single Post
Old 11-20-2019, 11:44 AM   #25482
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
I never did that. You guys were in here puffing out your chests all season long like the Super Bowl was a forgone conclusion. I simply said that wasn’t likely (it wasn’t then and it still isn’t).

Weeks into the season I said we wouldn’t be able to beat the Pats with that defense- I never conceded anything. I always root for Chiefs dubs. I was just calling it like it is. Even if we are the best team in the league, it’s a very tough road to the big one.

Meanwhile you ****ing quit when we were 5-3 lol then you quit again after the Titans loss. That’s some hoe shit.
You’re so full of shit.

Either way you’re deflecting from your awful take that Mahomes has been “atrocious” in primetime games.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.