View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 09:04 PM   #25452
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chiefspants View Post
When has he failed to finish in the 4th? The Rams and... the Colts(?) The Colts example is a stretch to me.

I think the criticism he gets for his starts in some of these games is valid, but I’m not worried about his ability to finish in the fourth.
The Rams game where he was trying to play hero ball. IIRC, we had like a full 2 minutes left with possession at the end of the game he threw a pick to Peters. There was no reason for him to be so aggressive at that point.

I'd say the Colts game this season counts as well as the Chargers game late last season.

All of the other primetime games besides the one against the Bengals he started off slow because he gets the yips or tries too hard to put on a show or something, which ends up putting us behind the 8-ball. It's awesome that he has the ability to go nuclear in the second half to salvage a poor start, but he needs to get better about showing up for a full four quarters.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.