View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 08:46 PM   #25444
Diablo Negro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaVirus View Post
We've lost many primetime games because he's gotten off to slow, shitty starts or failed to finish in the 4th. He doesn't bear the full brunt of the blame but he is contributing to these losses.

I wouldn't expect him to, but I do expect a player of his caliber to perform the best under the bright lights and he doesn't do that.

I never said he sucked every primetime game. He had a great game against the Bengals in 2018 lol

He also had 5 turnovers in that Rams game, by the way.
No he didn't. Edit: Yea he did. He also had 478 yards passing and 6 TDs. I know 1 of the iNTS was his fault cant recall if the other 2 were but I seem to remember they weren't. And I know 1 fumble was bad but if I recall he got raped several times by his OL failing. Doesn't matter.

And your argument is a strawman built in your head. He gets criticized when appropriate which isn't often. Your rant sounded like a small child who got his binky taken away.

Last edited by Marcellus; 11-19-2019 at 08:52 PM..
Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.Marcellus is obviously part of the inner Circle.