View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 08:44 PM   #25442
You gotta kill a few people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marcellus View Post
Im missing where people haven't said he has had some bad halves of football. They still haven't lost a single game just because he played a bad half of football.
We've lost many primetime games because he's gotten off to slow, shitty starts or failed to finish in the 4th. He doesn't bear the full brunt of the blame but he is contributing to these losses.

Quote:
Your claim about a free pass is ****ing dumb. Dude had a bad game last night, he isn't going to kick ass every single game, nobody ever has in any sport ever.
I wouldn't expect him to, but I do expect a player of his caliber to perform the best under the bright lights and he doesn't do that.

Quote:
And your wrong about every prime-time game he sucks. Thats a ****ing lie. You just remember the ones he has had bad halves and are going off the team record in prime-time which isn't a reflection on Pat alone. Dude threw 6TDs in a primetime game and lost.
I never said he sucked every primetime game. He had a great game against the Bengals in 2018 lol

He also had 5 turnovers in that Rams game, by the way.
ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.ThaVirus is obviously part of the inner Circle.