Thread: Chiefs KC's Bye Week Check-In
View Single Post
Old 11-19-2019, 02:46 PM   #10
Tre Right, Three Jet Chip Wasp

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
Just win out.

12-4 gets you a bye. The Ravens will lose another game or two for sure, the Pats are struggling.
You sure about the Ravens losing again? The only team they play that I could see beating them is the 9ers. However, every time Jimmy G. drops back I think it's going to be an INT ala Phyllis. Butt Rammers, Steelers, Jets and Browns are garbage. Bills IDK about. I don't care about them, turn the channel if they are on TV and know basically nothing about them. Are they a product of the schedule this year or are they decent?

Pats are propped up on that schedule. Not their fault, it's just what it is this year.
Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.Clyde Frog has an IQ even higher than Frankie's.