Thread: Video Games Death Stranding
View Single Post
Old 11-14-2019, 04:28 PM   #28
Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rausch View Post
I love Razorfist but disagree here. I’ve watched about 2 hours of gameplay and can’t wait to play it. It’s an original idea, looks beautiful, and due to the interactive nature the longer you wait to play the better off you are.
I'm having a damn blast. This is the most I've been addicted to a game in a long time. Gameplay mechanics are super fun, the community aspect is awesome, story is weird as hell. I think Kojima did a crappy job of marketing this game. They should've shown off a little more. Not boring at all. It really opens up in Episode 3.
ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.ShiftyEyedWaterboy must have mowed badgirl's lawn.