Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 06:53 PM   #1962
Best Body On ChiefsPlanet

Quote:
Originally Posted by New World Order View Post
Man if Clark can come back and be a force this d is capable of being top 10.

We're so clooooooose.
I hope so man.. Hitchens is finally playing well so I'm hoping Clark was just struggling w the new D for whatever reason but hopefully when he gets back he will finally get things going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanBusby View Post
You're now busy talking about another former player.

So once again, take your own ****in' advice. reerun.
Posting about a pass rusher that used to be on the team less than a year ago in a thread about his replacement is totally understandable. I don't see how you can compare that to a post about my posts about Alex Smith from years ago.
PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.PAChiefsGuy Forgot to Remove His Claytex and Got Toxic Shock Syndrome.