Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 03:55 PM   #1959
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
I think I stepped in front of that bullet after the Colts game because RunKC was flipping you shit for backing Nnadi and I had to defend him after a game that was probably the worst game of his career. It was admittedly terrible and all I could really say was "yeah...that was bad. Maybe this is what he was thinkin'..."

Maybe it was the Houston game.

Nnadi is my big sweet boy - I won't sally anyone trying to shit on him. Getting guys like him on the 2nd day with regularity is how you build a consistent winner.
I can’t lie part of me was like “what the **** is going on with Nnadi? Was I wrong about him?”, because he definitely got off to a low start this year, but boy did he show up big time on Sunday.

And you’re right he’s such a good guy it’s hard not to defend him either way.
staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.staylor26 is obviously part of the inner Circle.