Thread: Movies and TV Official Rick and Morty thread
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 12:41 PM   #111
Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut View Post
Well that's strange.

I don't feel like anyone called you a ****wit or anything. Seemed like a relatively straightforward discussion.

I will soldier bravely forward. Somehow.
Don't think anything of it. I thought Big Mouth would be better received, particularly in a thread about a show as funny and twisted as Rick and Morty. I mean, it seems fairly widely well regarded elsewhere.

But I was apparently misreading the room, and I just don't have the energy or passion to spend time being the one person around here 'defending' a cartoon that's being characterized as a show for pedophile perverts.
Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.Baby Lee is obviously part of the inner Circle.