Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 11:47 AM   #1910
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
I liked Fields, and yes I thought he would make the team, but I have enough sense to know that just because I liked Fields more doesn’t mean he was “night and day” better than Fenton and clearly should’ve been the pick.

The point I’m trying to make is you think you’re so ****ing smart that you can’t even give a winning organization the benefit of the doubt on a ****ing 6th round pick when they’ve clearly done way more work on that guy than you have. You talked about the guy like he was a wasted draft pick and he’s stepped up big time as a rookie.

Maybe just maybe you should give these guys the benefit of the doubt.

Hardman is a perfect example. Andy Reid clearly has a better ****ing eye for offensive talent than you ever will, but of course you can’t trust that he knows better than armchair GM DJ’s Left Nut on ChiefsPlanet.
He's a 6th round pick. I don't 'give the benefit of the doubt' because I largely don't care at all. They're odd little novelties that occasionally pan out and mostly don't matter. Ever. Rashad Fenton barely crossed my mind at any point and to even call that 'criticism' of the Fenton pick does the word a disservice. That is tepid support of Fields at it's very worst.

In camp, Fields WAS significantly better and I'm certain you'll acknowledge this fact. Then the dude !@#$ing immolated in the 4th pre-season game and deservedly lost his gig. So be it - but to act like Fenton hadn't outplayed him by leaps and bounds to that point is absurd.

And to act like any of my posts on the subject suggest that I was just furious with Brett Veach for taking Fenton is just laughable. Are you really that hard-up for something to bitch about?

And by the way, I've polished Andy Reid's knob literally since the moment we brought him on. Look at that "Andy Reid sucks" thread when I have habitually called people ****ing morons and dissected their nonsensical "he can't manage a clock" horseshit. I literally started a thread saying that Andy Reid was better than blowjobs the day the signing was announced. I believe he's one of the 3-5 best coaches in NFL history. In what ****ing world have I suggested that I know more about football than Andy Reid?

But when the extent of your contributions to ANYTHING on this board is "well if Andy Reid did it, I guess I should just assume it was right" - then what the hell are you even here for? Chat boards are always about disagreement. They're always about discourse and yes, I'll disagree with decisions made by even the mighty Andy Reid. Doesn't mean I think I know more about football than he does - hell, I said a dozen times last year that Bob Sutton knows more about this game than the 10 most knowledgeable posters on this board combined. Even the dumbest guys in football know more than we do (well, maybe not all of them, but most of them). IT'S THEIR JOB.

But if you're just going to defer to authority every time a team with a winning record does something - just ****ing pack it in. Is the KC Star board still around? I'm sure you can go hang out there and just shout "YAAAY CHIEFS!! "every Sunday.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.