Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 10:50 AM   #1891
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by staylor26 View Post
Shitting on the Hardman pick/trade still too?

OMG he fumbled and needs to work on route running let’s ignore his electrifying speed and playmaking ability that he’s displayed over and over!!!
Not the pick I would've made, no

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...n#post14351381

And that's in a thread where I actually defended him as having potential to make an impact due to his coach and unique speed. Because one can be critical of a decision while not also saying hit was complete shit.

You could try the inverse here and there but I suspect you won't. You'll just keep assuming that everything the Chiefs do is the best thing that could've been done.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote