Thread: Chiefs Frank Clark ****ing sucks
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2019, 08:41 AM   #1862
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by RunKC View Post
Nobody could have predicted that trade. We were all shocked that Seattle got him that cheap.

And even with that, the guy has 2 sacks. So...are they gonna pay him the big money he is wanting? For 4 (projected) sacks?

Again I agree with you that the compensation was bad. I hated it as much as anyone. I still think he’s the player we got and has the potential to be good.

Let’s see what happens in the 2nd half of the season and January. That will tell us a lot.
No, I wouldn't pay him the big money he wants, but you wouldn't have to. You have flexibility. The Chiefs don't now with Clark inked long term and underperforming.

If it's that bad to pay him for only 4 projected sacks, what does that say for the Chiefs paying Clark what they are for 6?
O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.O.city is obviously part of the inner Circle.