View Single Post
Old 11-04-2019, 09:18 PM   #1920
DeadPunisher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiimosabi View Post
People talk about his speed and talk about his quickness. I think the thing I'm most impressed about Hill is his ability to track the ball. He's got a DeAndre Hopkins-like ability to find that ball. It's unreal.

I'm glad he got locked up contract-wise and not in any other way some former 810 loudmouth assumed.
Tyreek Hill has the best ball skills in the NFL. Hopkins has the best hands, but no one goes up for contested balls and brings them in, or tracks the ball in the air and goes and gets it, better than Hill.

Hopkins literally didn't drop a pass last year, zero drops, but do people outside of Houston and Kansas City remember any specific play by Hopkins, or do they remember multiple Tyreek Hill plays? I bet everyone remembers that play against the Pats, or his plays against the Rams, etc.

And now Hill is only 1 of 5 players with 20 Touchdowns of at least 40 yards before the age of 25.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.ChiefsFanatic wants to die in a aids tree fire.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote