View Single Post
Old 10-27-2019, 11:05 AM   #470
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser View Post
Timely bump.

Watched Ragnarok, Infinity War, and Endgame again recently. Real question - how in the hell is Marvel going to top those three (and that's not mentioning those that came before them, either) in Phase 4? I legit have no idea what they can do to keep that momentum alive going forward. The final battle with Thanos and his army in Endgame after the 20 film buildup to get to that point is pure comic perfection....
I don't think it's possible. Don't get me wrong - they'll still be fun movies to watch, but I just don't see any way that they will ever achieve anything as great as that first decade of films. If nothing else, Feige is being stretched too thin these days to really do it effectively.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.