Thread: Movies and TV It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2019, 08:19 AM   #466
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamie View Post
I think this season has been a big improvement over last season, which was easily the worst season of the series.

Also I get they probably felt like they milked Mac-in-the-closet for as long as they could, but openly gay Mac isn't as funny. It seems like the only angle they have for it so far is Mac being obsessed with Dennis, and that's not really working for me.
Yeah, last season was a little off. I think working around Glenn howerton had to have been tough. Because the season before that was brilliant. Glad to see they're back on their thing. We need more shows like south park that not only don't give a shit, but love to troll people who do give a shit.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.