Thread: Food and Drink Any Bourbon drinkers out there?
View Single Post
Old 10-24-2019, 12:10 PM   #1655
Dirty Bit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChiTown View Post
I know Lew was just flipping me shit, which is no big deal. That said he's definitely one of the more opinionated bourbon drinkers itt that assumes he knows what people should like/not like - which I always find a little comical for sure.
I have opinions on the various bourbons I collect, but I don't give advice on what people should/should not like. Just like beer, not everyone has the same taste buds, so things taste differently.

I've got a bottle of Jefferson's Ocean at home, it's a perfectly good bourbon. Nowhere near my favorite, but it tastes just fine going down.
RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.RockChalk is blessed with 50/50 Hindsight.
Thumbs Up 1 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote