View Single Post
Old 10-23-2019, 12:04 AM   #13
MFIC

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDave View Post
I have an irrational hate for that guy too. It's weird. But **** that douchebag.
Your hate is not irrational. Rudd got his real start in Clueless as the step brother, which broads liked for some reason. He then parlayed that into minor roles on Friends and other shows.
Then he got into Judd Apaotow's world and was cast in tons of "comedies" where none of his characters said anything funny.
Now he's in the Marvel universe and making jillions.
It's not irrational to hate him, he refers to the fans of the Chiefs by saying, "there's a reason why they call it 'Camarohead'".
He's a Hollywood elitist who thinks he's better than you, even though when he flashes his pearly whites they look like baby teeth - He's a very average person.
The only reason you know who he is, is because he knows certain powerful people who live in a certain place.
He's a untalented Douche.

BTW - SNR, I could use a hug but I think the logistics would make that an impossibility, (me being in Angola and all). Thanks for the offer though.
Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.Gadzooks threw an interception on a screen pass.
Thumbs Up 0 Thumbs Down 2     Reply With Quote