View Single Post
Old 10-17-2019, 04:04 PM   #3260
"You like to drink?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain Man View Post
On that note, I didn't pay attention to the Trump tax changes as they relate to mortgage interest. But my impression is that the mortgage interest deduction won't apply to a lot of people any more since the standard deduction is higher. It seems like that would decrease home values, but I haven't noticed it when looking at sales. Anyone got any theories?
It's probably a big reason why NYC's housing market has been riggity riggity riggity wrecked.
Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.Discuss Thrower is obviously part of the inner Circle.