View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 09:18 AM   #7
In Search of a Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaFace View Post
I know it's not a silver bullet, but I still don't understand why the full-time ref concept wouldn't work. If nothing else, these guys should be reviewing calls and talking about it every week. Refs should have film review and practice just like the players.
I think we all know the answer and it rhymes with honey. The NFL has peddled this bs that full time ref experiments have failed. Well, yeah, because until refs view this as a permanent long term profession that's never going to change.

But it's not just on the refs. Why the owners want a league with all this subjective bs is beyond me. They asked for more penalties, and the refs are falling in line. More penalties means more offense which means more money.
chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.chiefzilla1501 is obviously part of the inner Circle.