View Single Post
Old 10-15-2019, 09:12 AM   #4
Kind of a mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecca View Post
The problem though, is how do you fix it? The NFL wanted more penalties called this year, they've given them all of these points of emphasis of things to call.

It's not like there is this huge pool of good refs just sitting around, no one wants to be a ref every year at high school I get to hear about the shortage of officials in the country.
I know it's not a silver bullet, but I still don't understand why the full-time ref concept wouldn't work. If nothing else, these guys should be reviewing calls and talking about it every week. Refs should have film review and practice just like the players.
DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.DaFace is obviously part of the inner Circle.
Thumbs Up 4 Thumbs Down 0     Reply With Quote