View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 01:47 PM   #4335
Everything is Awesome!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcarus View Post
Fear TWD was starting to get interesting to me around season 2 or 3 and then went COMPLETELY downhill and hasn't recovered. I am about 7 episodes behind on it and don't think I'll ever be bored enough to watch them. These writers don't know that for people to want to watch their show, something actually ****ing interesting has to happen?

And all the actors are jumping ship. Except for Lauren Cohan, who I heard is returning. Which I'm sure is only because the other shitty show she was on got canned after 1 season.
I completely disagree with you about FTWD. I’m stoked with it. Thought the first 2 seasons were too slow and actually stopped watching it. Came back to it when Dharma joined the cast. Some things have been kind of meh, but I like the direction they are going. Also, I’m pretty sure the new bad is alphas kid sister.
cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.cabletech94 is obviously part of the inner Circle.