View Single Post
Old 10-14-2019, 11:13 AM   #4332
Everybody Lies.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow View Post
I cancelled the auto recording I had set for this one last week & deleted everything I had to watch. I forced myself through last season, but didn't really enjoy much of it.
Fear TWD was starting to get interesting to me around season 2 or 3 and then went COMPLETELY downhill and hasn't recovered. I am about 7 episodes behind on it and don't think I'll ever be bored enough to watch them. These writers don't know that for people to want to watch their show, something actually ****ing interesting has to happen?

And all the actors are jumping ship. Except for Lauren Cohan, who I heard is returning. Which I'm sure is only because the other shitty show she was on got canned after 1 season.
lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.lcarus is obviously part of the inner Circle.