View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 03:49 PM   #3246
Andy Reid Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by -King- View Post
What's worth putting 2500 on right now? This is a my small portfolio right now should I just add on to one of these or buy something else? And should I keep FBIOX? It's been pretty shitty lately after going going up at the beginning of the year. I'm a novice when it comes to all of this so please dumb down your advice for me lol.
I love Visa. If I were put money into one stock and let it grow for 5-10 years, Visa is one of my top picks.

I’d also consider adding Target. They’ve ascended since 1996 and they pay a 2.36% dividend yield.

Last edited by RunKC; 10-12-2019 at 03:57 PM..
RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.RunKC is obviously part of the inner Circle.