Thread: Food and Drink Strouds fried chicken
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2019, 03:28 PM   #175
Sauntering Vaguely Downwards

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.city View Post
All the guys I went to Dental school with from KC were obsessed with Strouds. It was good for sure, but growing up in southern mo/northern Ark where I did, with the family I did, that kind of cooking was pretty normal for a Sunday.
I'd forgotten you were from Thayer (sorry 'bout your cousin's husband; sounds like a shitty deal).

Yeah, our mutual acquaintance has this sort of austere southern carriage to him. I guess I didn't realize that Thayer is essentially Little Savannah.
DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.DJ's left nut is obviously part of the inner Circle.